The information we collect and how we use it
1. When you buy goods or services from our website, or one of our affiliated websites we need to know basic information about you, including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date. We also need your e-mail address to send you information about the status of your order. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
2. We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you make and, if you have requested us to, to send you our newsletter. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the goods or services Ordered.
3. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website, our range of products and our services and we may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
4. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve our goods or the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our goods or services.
5. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. We will gain your consent to receiving this information in advance and you can easily remove yourself from future mailings by following the instructions on the bottom of the first mail you will receive.
6. Except as otherwise stated in this policy we will never provide your information to any third party company, unless you have expressly permitted us to do so.
How we protect your information
1. The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various technological and security procedures to ensure the security of your information as set out below:
Web site firewall:
High End Cisco firewalls
Web site secure certificate:
Thwate Server CA 128bit SSL
Web server security:
Hosted by Level 3 in their secure data centre
All personal data held is encrypted to industry leading standards
High End Cisco firewalls
Sale of business
1. If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating your details
1. If any of the information that you have provided to Paw Products changes, for example of you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your subscription to our newsletter, please log into your account and make any necessary changes call us on +44 (0)114 303 0082
2. We wish to only maintain accurate and up to date information on you. You can check and amend all the information we currently hold about you by logging into your account and make any necessary changes or call us on +44 (0)114 303 0082
2. Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact us
1. Further information on the Data Protection Act 1998 can also be found on the Information Commissioner's web site at http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
2. Use of this website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.